MAKERFIELD METAL & RECYCLING LTD
We can establish the VALUE of each catalytic convertor by identifying it’s individual code, and thus it’s monetary value per unit.
– So then you have a price for each individual convertor clearly listed, and then a total for the number of CATS you have.
– We have some twenty years of knowledge and experience in the listing and identifying of many thousands of Convertor types in our Hi-Tech Catalogue, which is up-dated on a daily basis.
– This allows our trained staff to present you with a detailed valuation of your stock.
-The Convertors are then priced in line with the current up to date market prices for the key elements, namely PLATINUM, PALADIUM and RHODIUM precious metals, as detailed on the LME MARKET ( London Metal Exchange} – On the day of sale.
– We then effect prompt payment whilst on your site by electronic transfer directly into a Bank account of your choice. This is done BEFORE your material leaves your premises, so as to ensure CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND PEACE OF MIND. Alternatively we will shortly be able to offer a prepaid KYC card – These can be used as a normal debit card to pay for purchased scrap metals, and you simply withdraw the money from an ATM.
– RECENT GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION has made the purchasing of scrap metal by CASH AN OFFENCE ! This legislation is designed to make it more difficult to sell stolen or illegally obtained metal.
– At MAKERFIELD METAL & RECYCLING LTD we have always been meticulous in our dealings, and thus we welcome this legislation as it protects not just the consumer but the industry as a whole.
In addition the 65 YEARS of combined knowledge and experience over two generations at MMR Ltd also mean ALL our customers automatically receive. – The Highest Market Prices Achievable.
– Prompt Collection with our own vehicles.
– Payment is effected immediately upon collection, often before our vehicle has left your premises.
– Free collection within the UK by prior arrangement, our stronghold being the Northern half of the UK, but we also target specific customers within the mainland UK, so we regularly travel as far afield as Scotland, Norfolk and London and regard the West Midlands as our backyard, with many customers in this area.